Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Waldron's FIRST visit to Woodlands Swimming Complex

How did the idea of bringing Waldron to swimming complex comes about? It was from Ada..Thks! There was a period of healthy-living time when we went swimming together (thrice i think, haha!) after work, and without fail, Ada will bring her 2 cutesy lil nieces along. Jodie and Ashley. After seeing them having so much fun in the pool, I decided to bring Waldron to the newly renovated Woodlands Swimming Complex.. It's near to my home, not too much of an effort to bring him there..Of course, I didnt bring him there alone..Mum and sis came along. I brought along my camera to capture Waldron's first swimming experience..Oops.. I think it's not the first.. but it's the first time, he had his photo taken in the pool..keke

This is my favourite photo of the day! I like this picture because all of them were looking at my direction and they were smiling so nicely and naturally...n just in time to capture Waldron's smile. I have to admit that it's not easy to capture kid's smile. I snapped 5 shots before i could get this..So don't be too stingy with the shutter.. Just snap it fast and you will get it right ; )

I like this photo, except for the background - The man's sexy back. This photo will be perfect without him! So next time, must take note of the background too.. Can i remove him using Adobe Photoshop?? Please help....

Just a gentle reminder, remember to change to a telephoto/zoom lens before taking the photo. Unless, you don't mind giving your camera a lil bathe. keke. Recalling.. I was using the kit lens - EFs 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6. Hmmm... I think i will go for another round of photo-taking for Waldron at the pool...and before any shoot, i shall do some research on the net to check out the possible angles, lenses to use and etc.... Overall, It's was a great Sunday Morning!!

1 comment:

  1. I think 1 of these days, i need u to take pix of me, ah tan n tut as a family photo. keke.

    ReplyDelete