Sunday, May 17, 2009

Waldron's FIRST visit to Changi Airport T3

Pictures of Waldron's First visit to Changi Airport T3. Hmmm.. not afraid to share with you that it was my first visit too..keke..So i took a picture with Waldron..This photo taken by mummy..I think my passion of photography comes from my mum..I find that she's quite talented.. Don't you think so?
Below are other pics that were taken by me... A problem of being a photographer is that you don't get to be in the picture..But well, the satisfaction comes when you know that whoever is in the picture are thankful to you because you had their moments capture..
Portrait shoots of Waldron at T3...
I recalled i was the feeding him with the pancake. So one hand with my camera and another hand with the pancake.. I thought the photo was quite intimate and nice...

I love this pic!! The reflection gives alot of feel... I still remember this photo was taken when Waldron was squeezing between the trashbin and the glass window...Oops..
This was taken with the camera just above the floor, tilting up a little to capture Waldron's face. Meaning, I dont get to look through the viewfinder to find the perfect angle. I personally love this angle because i am able to capture Waldron and his world.

How was it taken? It's not difficult at all. What i did was to switch my camera to the high-speed continous shooting mode and shift my camera bit by bit.. Afterwhich, i just review the photos and erase those that i can't see Waldron's face.. That's the wonder of Digital SLR.


Other than shooting portraits of Waldron, don't forget to shot pictures of them in T3..I almost forget to do so..I was too engross in shooting close up shots of him.

Looking back at the pictures that i took at Changi Airport, I feel that Changi Airport is a good place for kids photography. Why? It's big and spacious, it allows kids to run and walk within your sight and enable you to capture them at their most natural self. Another plus point is that, background of the picture is less messy, which really focuses more on the kids expression...Of course, not forgeting the equipment i used..It's Canon EOS 50D with EF 50mm f/1.4 lens. This is the first time i lay my hands on the 50D and I am seriously hooked on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment